There is no set rule for required entry content as the nature of each entry can be quite unique, especially given the diversity of our categories. That being said, provision of the following examples (where relevant) would enable the judges to reach a fair evaluation of your submission:
• What was the brief/goal?
• What objectives were set?
• Was research important in setting objectives?
• What was the solution put forward?
• Was marketing an important aspect?
• What creative approach was adopted?
• How was it put into effect?
• Were there any challenges/obstacles?
• How were the challenges/obstacles overcome?
• Can you provide the names of your supplier companies?
• How was the project evaluated?
• What results were achieved, both in quantitative and qualitative terms?
Please note the above list is not fully comprehensive but provides examples of what you should be thinking about when writing your submission. Make sure the judges have all relevant information and keep your copy clear and succinct.
Think about the category you are entering and build your entry around it.